- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Mexico City, Mexico
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in México in 2018, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our MX headquarters is based in México City. We also have employees working in field sales and soon in our first Dyson Demo Store in the country.
About the roleMain responsibilities include execution of the Monthly S&OP forecast process, which includes base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning and weekly/monthly performance analysis and insight.
- Support delivery of assigned budgets on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Coordinate monthly account level forecasting process, evaluate and analyze at total company, category and account level and provide insight and recommended actions needed to achieve target levels
- Assist in developing forecasts for both FG’s and S&A’s and executing assortment and promotional effectiveness analysis
- Participate and engage in continuous improvement efforts to drive forecast accuracy
- Process and deliver updated demand plan to Supply Planning monthly within designated time frame
- Monitor and report on monthly order tracking vs. forecast and provide required reporting and updates to Dyson MX and Group on monthly progress vs. target.
- Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plan changes and partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to achieve company's best position
- Summarize monthly MX forecast and assumptions supporting it in order to be rolled up in total Americas forecast for Group IBP meetings
Plan, develop, and manage relationships with internal Dyson teams, current and new.
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business
- Create positive working relationships across all levels of the Dyson organization in the Americas, SEA and UK as needed
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action
Contribute to the Dyson MX organization
- Serve as an active and high performing member of the team
- Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise
- Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices
Fulfill other duties as necessary and assigned.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions
- 2-3 years in a Senior Analyst, Demand Planner or 2-4 years in Manager role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; business major preferred
- Prior experience working with Sales, Marketing and/or Finance function is a plus
- Prior Demand Planning and Forecasting experience required
- Prior experience working with key national accounts and/or big box retailers
- Prior S&OP/IBP experience
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Outlook is required
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- An innovative yet objective thinker
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization with positive intent
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Medical & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.