- Rs 5 lacs plus
- Retail Sales
- Hyderabad, India
- A passion for Dyson technology and understanding of the brand and its machines.
- Proactively approaching customers in store and demonstrating the Dyson product range according to their needs and requirements. Trading up through the product range as appropriate.
- Be confident in public speaking, displaying the ability to carry out workshops in front of large groups.
- Assisting the in Dyson events manager planning, setting up and executing events.
- Championing Dyson category/product within the DTH/Store/SIS, working with your Manager to drive sales and interest in your designated area.
- Placing Dyson POS out in store where applicable.
- Checking that all Dyson products are out on display and in working order with the correct price.
- Ensuring a safe shopping environment for our customers
- Ensuring the Dyson machines and display are tidy, clean and ‘shoppable’, ensuring that we maintaining the highest of standards at all points throughout the day.
- Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
- Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of the Dyson Demo.
- Meeting and exceeding sales, demonstration and targets.
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
Skills· Bachelor/Master Degree· 0-3 years experience in a public interfacing role required
Ø The role is a pure customer facing role where you would have to interact with the customers to sell Dyson products. You will gain practical knowledge on how to put sales theory to practice. Being face of Dyson, you are expected to give the best customer experience through quality demos.
Ø The role will be based out Direct to Home teams or Dyson store or Dyson owned Kiosks in the premium locations of channel partners like (like Croma or Reliance Digital). The Demo Expert will play crucial part in maintaining in-store branding & carving out business for Dyson in such a competitive space.
Ø Retail sales is exciting but also physically challenging as it can involve being on feet for most of the time in the 8 hour shift. We will follow 6 days’ workweek with 1 weekly office (Sat – Sun are the busiest sales days!)
Ø Excellent English communication skills, adapting your style to suit the customer and their needs
Ø Be able to provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond, solving problems that other retailers ignore
Ø A passion for technology and understanding how things work
Ø Strong influencing, relationship building and fact finding skills
Ø Creative and innovative – able to think differently and work off own initiative
Ø Proven ability to hit targets and exceed results through delivering great customer service
Ø Experience in demonstrating a product or bringing a new product to market
Ø Able to work effectively as a team member
Ø Strong interpersonal skills
Ø Can easily adapt to change in process and ways of working