- Product Design
Develop and implement great technology on the product, collaboration with Energy Storage, Electronics and System Team to ensure the quality, safety and reliability of the products.
- Create/implement great technology to produce high quality
reliable products that meet all electrical and system performance.
- Work with RDD teams to create, integrate, performs engineering
analysis and calculation of electrical systems and performance.
- Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems
related to electrical system and performance are resolved thoroughly &
validated through appropriate test methods
- Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice
& discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe.
- Communicate between all relevant teams to ensure effective & timely input - these may be external as well as internal teams
- Degree in Engineering or science discipline, preferably electrical, electromechanical & product design with min CGPA 3.00
- Minimum 3 years working experience in product design environment – direct involvement in Power Supply, looms and harness industries.
- Advantages to have knowledge on plastic part design, material, tooling, plastic injection moulding, assembly process, statistical process control.
- Good experience in home appliances product R&D, familiar with product development processes and best practice.
- Good working knowledge of 3D CAD (preferably Unigraphics), technical drawing and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Good communication skill. Fluent in spoken and written English.