- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Mechanical Engineering, Product Design
Dyson RDD develop products which are deliberately different and verifiably better than the competition. These solutions are increasingly complex and require closer and closer integration of traditionally separate engineering disciplines. Our Product development team embody our machines and design for manufacture. We break down a complex engineering problem into digestible chunks: clarifying our products requirements, testing their functions, robustness, behaviour and structural architecture. The breadth of knowledge of our engineers, and their depth of knowledge of our technologies, allows them to question the solutions from any team, finding and resolving risks before they become issues.
- Apply innovative problem solving skills to help meet or exceed the requirements of our products
- Deliver design solutions that ensure safety and reliability of our products
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively the results and project status between all relevant teams
- Be responsible for delivering parts, assemblies and systems from concept and proof of principle through to developed prototypes and production.
- Develop 3D CAD, engineering drawings and tolerance stacks for mechanical and electrical components and assemblies along with test rigs and assembly jigs.
- Deliver designs, concepts and detailed ideas that are optimised for low cost, high volume manufacturing
- Understand and apply engineering analysis tools such as FEA and hand calculations to develop concepts and validate designs.
- Work closely with the other engineering disciplines to ensure that the product performance, reliability and cost expectations are met, all within the planned timeline of the project.
- Design Engineer with up to 5 years of experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Product design background will be advantage.
- Able to do hand sketch.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess knowledge of injection moulding and metal stamping will be advantage.
- CAD experience ( NX, solidwork or autocad )
- Able to travel in short notice if require
- Good in communication and presentation skill.
- Creative and love to think out of the box