- MYR Competitive
- Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Create/implement great technology to produce high quality reliable products that meet all performance and functional criteria
Ensure the safety and reliability of all Dyson products
Work with Research Design Development teams to create/integrate & develop new technology research into the final product design.
Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly & validated through appropriate test methods
Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice & discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe
Work and maintain supporting documentation to ensure accurate information captured and future handovers.
Communicate between all relevant teams to ensure effective & timely input - these may be external as well as internal teams
Prepare for design/research reviews & participate in discussion as required
- Min 2 years good experience with Web and mobile app design
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- Work closely with UK counterpart & cross function team.
- Electronic & software background will be added advantage