- Hullavington - United Kingdom
• Develop fully detailed CAD models.
• Perform engineering design work relating to configuring, deploying, maintain and updating CAD models.
• Produce designs that meet targets for concepts, feasibility, packaging, clearance zones, mass, performance, safety, legislation, quality and timing.
• Generate, update and maintaining accurate CAD models, commodity package and section book.
• Generate accurate 2d CAD drawing as required.
• Ensure all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and standards
• Interact with various departments and stake holders to obtain design information and implement in CAD as appropriate.
• Experienced proven knowledge of interior engineering design principles.
• Experience of Interior trim manufacturing methods and assembly processes.
• Experience of generating interior concept and converting into robust detailed engineering CAD models.
• Integrating engineering feasibility into CAD design.
• Knowledge of interiors material properties and behaviours.
• Knowledge and experience of dimensional control and tolerancing components at part level, through sub assembly levels and final assembly level.
• Able to demonstrate independent creative flair to solve complex interface design challenges.
• Ability to implement innovative design thinking into robust product designs.
• Ability to meet project timescales.
• Able to work as a team and be self-motivated to resolve issues independently.
• Own CAD issue resolutions.
• Present finding in a concise, accurate, detailed way.
• Experience of NX CAD software.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental