- MYR Competitive
- Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Develop and implement electrical systems on the product, collaboration with Mechanical, Electronics and System Team to deliver high quality, safe and reliable products.
• Create/implement great technology to produce high quality reliable products that meet all electrical and system performance.
• Work with RDD teams to create, integrate, performs engineering analysis and calculation of electrical systems and performance.
• Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems related to electrical system and performance are resolved thoroughly & validated
through appropriate test methods
• Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice & discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe.
• Communicate between all relevant teams to ensure effective & timely input - these may be external as well as internal teams
• Degree (3.0 or higher) qualified in an Engineering or science discipline, preferably electrical, electromechanical & product design.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in product design environment – direct involvement in Power Supply, looms and harness industries.
• Advantages to have knowledge on plastic part design, material, tooling, plastic injection moulding, assembly process, statistical process control.
• Experience in home appliances product R&D, familiar with product development processes and best practice.
• Working knowledge of 3D CAD (preferably Unigraphics), technical drawing and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
• Problem solvers with analytical skills, apply statistical analysis in decision making.