- Competitive -MYR
- Product Design
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
This role will hold the accountability to ensure the robust design on the Dyson Floorcare Products to ensure it achieve the reliability requirement
- Create/implement great technology to produce high quality reliable products that meet all performance and functional criteria.
- Work within RDD & Category teams in problem solving, root cause analysis and develop design solution across different discipline, including mechanical, DDM, and electronic.
- Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems related to mechanical and electrical systems are resolved thoroughly, performs engineering analysis & validated through appropriate test methods.
- Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice & discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe
- Communicate between all relevant teams to ensure effective & timely input - these may be external as well as internal teams.
1. Degree with CGPA min 3.0 qualified in an Engineering -Mechatronic.
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in product design environment – direct involvement in Energy Storage, Power Supply industries. Advantages to have knowledge on mechanical bonding technologies, heat transfer, DoE and statistical process control.
3. Experiences in home appliances product R&D, familiar with product development processes and best practice.
4. Knowledgeable in component manufacturing processes and techniques, advantages to have tooling, plastic injection moulding and material knowledge.
5. Working knowledge of 3D CAD (preferably Unigraphics), technical drawing and Microsoft Office (SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
6. Problem solvers with analytical skills, apply statistical analysis using Minitab in decision-making.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
*We only consider experienced candidate for this position. Fresh Graduates DO NOT apply- please refer to our Graduate Program*