- Mechanical Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Ensure products are delivered on time, meet specification and cost.
- Work with multi sites engineers to achieve targeted goal within given time scale.
- Responsible for the 3D CAD, design requirements, drawing of mechanical components from concept through to design frozen and complete.
- Take an active, hands-on role to ensure that all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly.
- Analyse test results, summarise and communicate these through colleagues both technical and non-technical.
- Challenge and develop Dyson engineering practices to continuously improve design quality.
- Collaboration with manufacturing, quality as well as contract manufacturer teams and provides support to the manufacturing related activities to ensure high quality products are delivered to end customers.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- At least 1 years of experience working in design, implementation and testing of sensors such as magnetic, vibration and pressure sensing, range finding and image sensors.
- Knowledge in Unigraphics CAD design
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge in software programming will be added advantage
- Good communicating skills and especially in English speaking. (Will required to work closely with UK counterpart.)
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.