- Competitive base + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting in to the paid media lead, this role will be responsible for accelerating Dyson in the digital space across Australia and New Zealand to ensure we are leveraging every opportunity to be a leader in this space. Focusing on Digital Planning and Production from a media standpoint, you will contribute to the paid digital strategy by writing creative briefs and executing campaigns across a variety of our categories.
- Flawlessly execute the media planning for your categories including briefing external agencies, working with internal creative department and ensuring the timely execution and delivery of campaigns
- Use insights from digital platforms to power audience innovation and cross functional activation
- Work with the Advocacy Lead to ensure that we are leveraging social listening insights
- Work with performance agency to collate insights from current and previous campaigns
- Utilise insights to build test and learn frameworks to maximise returns
- Own digital competitive insight tracking – work with partners (Google | Facebook etc.).
- Ensure that the annual test and learn framework is adopted across the local and global business
- Monitor your media budget to ensure optimum delivery and reduce overspend
- Demonstrated experience in a Digital Marketing role from agency or client side
- Experience in media planning and executing campaigns
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Experience using Web analytics tools and Content Management Systems beneficial, the following platforms would be highly regarded – Facebook Business Manager, Search Ads 360, Display and Video 360, Google Analytics
- Well organised with excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia