- Competitive salary + bonus, pension
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are hiring a Digital Analyst to join our growing Dyson Professional team. This role is a key strategic priority for the Dyson Professional organisation as we continue to roll out new digital systems giving us sources of richer data for insight.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed digital analysis, documenting findings, proposing recommendations to digital campaigns or web changes. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be exceptional at providing clear actionable insight.
- Work across several digital data sources such as GA360 to produce optimisation recommendations for our digital experience and lead generation activity
- Use our data visualisation tool, Tableau, to produce reporting and dashboards
- Support our paid media activity on search and social by making data led recommendations
- Deep dive analysis around key projects and campaigns
- Identifying performance gaps in our web estate and make high-level suggestions
- Use data points to enhance our understanding of the Professional segments and how to target them
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and Excel
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Tableau
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines