- Milan - Italy
The development of Dyson’s Direct business, which includes Dyson.it and Dyson Marketplaces, is growing rapidly in Italy and is a key strategic priority for the organisation.
Digitally, the business has made great strides in 2010 and it is crucial to ensure we scale, optimise and increase efficiency accordingly. The Digital Analyst will help us to meet our great ambitions.
Reporting into the Senior E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for the analysis of digital data and using your analytical skills to come up with clear, actionable insights that help to drive our business goals. You’ll be exceptional at talking people through what you have found and helping them understand what action to take next. You will use your findings to conduct on-site testing and make targeting recommendations in order to optimise our onsite experience across all digital platforms. You will work closely with product owners to understand key challenges and develop processes to ensure we are able to measure and report on new initiatives driven from insights.
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve problems other people ignore.
Dyson has been on the Italian market sine 2001.
About the role
- Proactively monitor our websites and digital media for changes in customer behaviour and communicate these insights clearly within the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
- Report on current business results with focus on providing context to multiple stakeholders and assisting in finding solutions and improvements
- Conduct deep dive analysis and provide regular insights in all aspects of the digital journey to recognise trends in performance with the goal of improving the conversion rate of key customer journeys and digital channels
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey on all sites, taking into account external best practices and current and future trends
- Support in A/B-Testing by providing hypotheses based on your findings and assist the corresponding teams with analysis
- Assist in forecasting and planning as well as building strategy and product specific sell-out plans
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture
- Support the maintenance and enhancements of the insight tools/platforms
- University degree in Economics with a major in E-commerce or Marketing or other business/analytical discipline
- Previous first experience in digital analytics and online marketing
- Experience of Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform etc.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker etc.) and basic understanding of statistical programming in a language such as R or Python is a bonus
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to identify new opportunities based on customer insight and data
- An understanding of how analytics can be used to improve user experience and marketing performance
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task
- Advanced excel skills
Benefits- Discount on Dyson products- Restaurant tickets- Dyson bonus
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.