- London - United Kingdom
As a Content Administrator you will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a number of different languages. The role involves using a number of Content Management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms to localise website content for support, diagnostic content for Contact Centres through the Resolve platform, spares and tools as well as the management of multimedia content in the CMS.
You will be responsible for delivering web support, Contact Centre diagnostics, spares and tools as well as app content for markets within your region.
You will be taking content built by the Digital Executive Team and liaising with our markets to localise, ensuring all content is fully tested and available to owners on the product launch date. You will have regular calls with Dyson market representatives to communicate any changes, issues and gather feedback.
You will report any findings to the Global Customer Service Digital Team so that any changes needed can be considered for a global rollout. You will also work closely with the Quality & Reliability team locally to ensure that all content is up to date and relevant to drive accuracy and efficiency for Customer Service teams and Dyson.com.
You will be responsible for publishing content to the live website environments so will have the responsibility of ensuring all content is displaying and behaving correctly in multiple web environments.
All content should be tested on a regular basis after the product launch to ensure there are no errors and that the content is displayed as expected. Using a ticketing system, you will complete BAU amends within an agreed SLA.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and their uses is beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational ability
- Excellent English and native language, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive and an exceptional team player
- Good analytical ability and attention to detail
- Quality focus and professional approach
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines