- PLN competitive
- Warsaw - Poland
Dyson Poland launched in 2017, opening its office in Warsaw and quickly becoming one of the leading small home appliances brands in Poland, focusing on vacuum cleaners, air purification and beauty.
Dyson E-commerce team is small and dedicated group of people focused on delivering best online customer experience and growing online sales as one of the important channels for whole company.
About the roleDigital Content Administrator is responsible for authoring and maintaining content across Dyson.pl CMS platform, supporting Dyson e-commerce sales. You will work in a Direct (e-commerce) team using Magento 2 CMS to set-up and maintain content across polish website. This includes creating new sites as part of an upgrade project, building new content for new product launches and providing support to live market site with maintenance and the new functionality deployments. You will be performing regular health checks and website analysis, focusing on SEO optimization, error checking and UI/UX optimization based on the data from analytics tools. You will also be responsible for creation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports regarding website performance.
- Maintaining and developing content on Dyson.pl.
- Producing new website assets, working closely with Dyson HQ in UK
- Assist with Ecommerce set up, improvement and promotional campaigns
- Assist with campaign tracking tags on-site (GTM)
- Optimize website in accordance to SEO guidelines
- Optimize customer journey in accordance to UI/UX trends
- Focus on improving website conversion rate
- Work with Direct and Marketing team to review success of content and campaigns
- Create regular website audit, consistency checking, updating and error-fixing.
- Maintain Data feeds for search engines, price comparison engines, affiliates etc.
- Maintain an overall view and understanding of comms and media activity plan
- Assist in creation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports regarding website performance
- Assist with management of CRM programme (remarketing, lifecycle, marketing)
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that broadly fall in line with the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Support the Direct team with ad hoc reports and analyses
- Become a Dyson product expert
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in website management
- Basic CMS knowledge – Magento 2 experience preferred
- Excellent Polish language skills – perfect grammar and writing skills are necessary
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and similar Google products
- Adobe Analytics, Decibel, HotJar and similar knowledge welcome
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of SEO and tools used to optimize organic website performance
- Interest in the latest e-commerce trends
- Analyzing the influence of marketing campaigns on website performance
- Externally focused: proactive in finding new ways to improve website
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe Photoshop or Sketch skills useful but not required
- Focus on delivering business result
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also be invited to join a company bonus scheme, healthcare and subsidized sport activities. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.