- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Global Customer Services Product Director the Digital Content Manager is a critical role within the Group Commercial Customer Service team.
They lead the team that delivers the support content initiatives across the digital landscape and sets the agenda for the implementation and maintenance of the technologies that assist owner journeys in the multi-channel contact environments.
An expert in delivery they have a proven record of accomplishment, working to tight time lines and within budget constrains across a varied solutions portfolio they are driven by process and procedure frameworks and understand that planning all aspects of delivery, along with contingency management and providing clear and concise communications to all parties, is the key success.
The Digital Content Manager works in a cross-functional environment taking inputs from a range of individuals such as Product Owners, Commercial Leads, in-market stakeholders, Group IT resources, 3rd party vendors and the Content Leads from within their own team, to form a cohesive working cadence.
The outputs from their combined work supports the the roadmap of capabilities and seeks to maximise business efficiency and drive improvements in NPS.
The Digital Content Manager will ensure that the following is accomplished:
· Create and uphold a delivery-focused environment.
· Provide thought leadership and task direction to Content Leads.
· Drive the strategic development of self-service functions in accordance to the Global Customer Services and Care+ roadmap focussing on the implementation of ‘intelligent consumer outcomes’
· Ensure that new Dyson technology launches are supported with world-class content at launch to drive owner satisfaction.
· Provide ongoing support to ensure that content and resources stay up to date.
· Exploit new technology and channel opportunities that promote the delivered content.
· Demonstrate a measurable NPS impact for all work delivered.
· Ensure that all stakeholders review and approve requirements & deliverables through the delivery cycle.
· Present to and manage stakeholders within the organisation.
· Lead and motivate a delivery focussed efficient team.
· Support skills development and career progression for team members.
The Digital Content Manager’s core skills and experience are as follows:
· Strong experience of team management and project management experience.
· Firm understanding of content management solutions.
· Experience of AI and chat bot technologies.
· Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building practices.
· Great planning and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· Proven ability to lead complex tasks & projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
· Has an exceptional understanding of various project methodologies.
· Can effectively manage project management tools such as MS Project & Jira.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines