- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleWe are looking for an exceptional digital creative leader to shape and grow the Digital demand and optimisation team within the Centre Of Excellence EMEA. We require a proven digital creative background and you must be fully immersed and part of the digital landscape, with channel knowledge and format specialisms. You will successfully lead and inspire a team, creating work of the highest standard.
Our Digital Teams work on a broad range of outputs across media and for all platforms – from animation, motion graphics and editing, display & social media content, digital POS, complex e-mail/e-CRM design and implementation and UX/UI design for EMEA websites.
This will be a critical role as COE EMEA build a digital demand team that is part of driving real-time optimisation and evolution, aligned to the trading rhythm of the business.
- Lead the implementation of an integrated & consistent end 2 end digital experience
- A hands-on approach to building innovative digital experiences
- Line manage the three new EMEA digital demand specialists and lead, enthuse and encourage new thinking, embracing new ways of working.
- Work closely with delivery and implementation teams across Dev/Build, Email, Animation, Copy and Film Production, and partner with the COE EMEA Agile Delivery Lead
- Work closely with our strategy, analytics, merchandising and AB testing specialists to evolve and optimise the Dyson digital experience
- Create and oversee complex, innovative and effective owner journeys
- Work with our COE Creative Director and designers to create and evolve new visual solutions.
- Design our customer journeys and define optimal interactions across onsite digital touch points. Take on board data-driven research to create intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
- Creatively steer a project from initial concept through to delivery, focusing on the experience and interactions we create through beautiful design and intuitive usability.
- Work collaboratively with other teams across the organization and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
- Ensure all designs work within a responsive framework and are built on our Dyson Design System.
- Champion best practice, UX principles and advance our core Dyson Values.
- Outstanding digital creative portfolio
- Demonstrate an understanding and capability of producing campaign and asset toolkits
- Be able to produce and work with style sheets for web elements
- Firmly grounded UX/UI principles and methodology, experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows
- Understand platform (social/display) best practice in relation to limitations, file size, device and screen variations for each of the main paid and organic formats
- Experience working with build and deployment platforms such as google studio/double click etc.
- Digital production experience
- Understanding of modern technologies, social platforms, apps and the digital a great digital all-rounder with an appreciation of how to deliver great digital experience across the entire digital ecosystem
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and UXPin
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (mobile first)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience in managing a design team
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.