- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleWe need a Digital Designer, reporting to the Regional Design Lead, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and producers to originate concepts and develop assets for all digital channels – websites, advertising, social media, CRM. The scope of the role requires you to create commercially effective, creatively brilliant digital work. Your solutions will work across multiple platforms and connect seamlessly with all other facets of the campaign, communicating our performance superiority, setting us apart from the competition and building a customer journey that is compelling and accessible. You’ll develop concepts that present a consistent message, drive engagement and convert consideration to purchase. When required, you’ll also work with our in-house imagery and film teams to create the assets required to support our campaign executions across all digital outputs.
This role is focused on delivering the digital components of campaigns including the adaptation or creation of assets for social, this can include static and video, HTML 5 display assets, web banners and other work as required. To be successful in the role requires a high level of experience and understanding of graphic design fundamental such as typesetting and layout.
This role will require you to have the ability to lead and participate in stakeholder meetings, effectively communicate and present ideas, influence outcomes and defend design decisions when necessary.
- Adapting global creative to local market
- Hands on design and conceptualising through to final creative (social, video and static, display and web banners)
- Be comfortable leading fast-paced, conversion-driven digital projects
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, designers and at times external vendors to complete projects
- Effectively communicate creative concepts through live or static mock ups
- Ability to lead and participate in stakeholder meeting, effectively presenting and communicating ideas and design decisions
- Deliver projects within agreed time frame
- Work directly with creative leads, and the Regional Creative Director
- Identify emerging trends in digital design that Dyson should be considering for its digital experiences and explore ideas of advancements in technology & design, trends in social and connected products etc.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the brand guidelines and be able to translate this into the day-to-day design work, ensuring excellence in execution.
- Highly creative
- Advanced level of experience designing digital assets (social, display and web banners)
- A high level of understanding of the fundamentals of Graphic design.
- Ability to clearly illustrate, mock up and present concepts and ideas effectively
- Advanced skills in Adobe suite
- Attention to detail is essential to this role.
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and be flexible
- Work across multiple projects
- Manage your time and projects
- Basic understanding of UX principles
- Ability to prototypes using software Sketch
- HTML 5 and CSS skills, or at a minimum a high level of understanding of HTLM5 animation specific to digital display advertising assets
- Company Pension scheme - Employer contribution: 7.5% of pension base
- Life Assurance
- Company Fitness plan
- Language courses
- Discount on Dyson products
- 29 days annual holiday (+ 10 public holidays, if they fall on the weekend they do not carry forward)
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Parental Leave
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.