- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. Our pioneering culture pushes us to be different and better. Everything we do is centred around designing our technology and experiences to help solve everyday problems. At Dyson we believe everything could be better.
Based at our world-class campus in Malmesbury, we’re looking for a Digital Experience Designer with a background in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design. You’ll have an aptitude for creating visually stunning, user-friendly, accessible designs, working closely with our talented and inspiring Digital Experience team. You’ll be passionate about applying current UX principles to insight-driven, user-centered designs across the full spectrum of Dyson’s digital ecosystem.
We’re a team of smart, expressive people, given the encouragement, trust and
freedom to do the job we love. We like to think we’re free from the typical
constraints of big corporate culture and instead have fostered a fast-paced way
of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your
career, meaning you’ll get to tackle far-reaching problems with satisfying
outcomes and quick turnarounds.
- Working with our Senior Experience Designers to create and evolve new visual solutions.
- Demonstrating exceptional creative thinking and design skill.
- Taking on board data-driven insight to create intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
- Understanding customer journeys and how they interact with Dyson’s digital touch points.
- Being versatile and enjoying working on a variety of projects within the vast array of Dyson’s digital platforms.
- Working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
- Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and are built on our Dyson Design System.
- Confident in presenting and explaining creative ideas to stakeholders and colleagues.
- As part of the next stage of your career progression, begin to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct junior creatives.
- Three or more years of relevant experience and a proven track record.
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and UXPin.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile).
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it.
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.