- £ Competitive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
• Set the the digital learning strategy.
• Continue to steer the rollout, development and future strategy of the LMS.
• Establish the rollout of curated and targeted Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
• Understand the learning landscape - digital and non-digital - across the company.
• Support the development of current development programs with complementary use of LMS and learning technologies.
• Lead with a hands on approach to direction, design, creation and delivery of engaging digital learning solutions that improve individual, team and business performance.
• Manage and grow digital learning platform and all its component parts. Embed usage of the platform into ways of working at Dyson.
• Drive adoption of social and collaborative learning at all levels of the organisation.
• Accountable for the overall relationship and management of learning platform and content providers.
• Be an integral part of the Performance and Development team – contributing to the development and implementation of the People Development strategy.
• Collaborate with content owners and external providers in developing new learning solutions.
• Where appropriate, re-design and update the learning programmes to shape blended learning experiences for the modern learner.
• Identify and build effective metrics and measures to provide meaningful insight to key stakeholders.
• Consulting with and acting as a Subject Matter Expert to learning and development colleagues across the UK business on digital learning solutions and platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage senior stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of using digital solutions and online tools to create learning solutions and communities.
• Challenge the wider HR team and community on the use of digital techniques to provide an enhanced user experience, being innovative and creative to meet a dynamic and diverse set of business stakeholders and customers.
• Manage, research, support and enable learning with the use of digital learning technology.
• Demonstrable ability to analyse a complex problems and, through an evidence based approach, produce compelling insight and recommendations.
• Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams of external designers, content providers and developers.
• Influence across the HR function as a thought leader in digital space.
• Cultural sensitivity.
Skills• You will have clear and demonstrable knowledge of the technical languages and tools required for the learning platform (Cornerstone) and its content.• Commercially focused and able to manage budgets effectively.• Understanding of digital learning content production.• Visual design understanding and vision to turn your thinking into compelling designs and interfaces.• Understanding of the way business operates, talking credibly with the business with a commercial approach to providing solutions.• Strong track record in business partnering and consulting with key stakeholders across a complex organisation.• Experience of communicating learning initiatives to maximise engagement and participation.
Mindset and Behaviours• Passionate about developing people and enabling performance using innovative digital strategies.Creative and innovative.• A passion for service and delivering high standards in all that they are accountable.• A future thinker - keeping an eye on the market and technology developments to ensure that the digital learning platform is always cutting edge in the learning offering.• Thrives with pace, change, growth and ambiguity.• Resilience - capacity to cope with pressure and the courage to ask the difficult questions.• Can understand and translate business goals into relevant interventions.• Systems thinker with ability to roll up sleeves to develop and execute plans.• An ability to influence at the highest levels through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion.• Communication savvy and ability to work effectively in teams across matrices.• The ability to simplify and remove complexity in all aspects of the the role and outputs.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines