- € Confidential
- Paris - France
Reporting to the Media Manager the Digital Media Acquisition Specialist manage the set-up and optimization of all Dyson digital campaigns.
1) Manage the set-up and optimization of all Dyson digital campaigns by closely working with the media agency. Campaigns are usually product launches or promotional activities. Main environments are Google (Adwords, Google Shopping, GDN), Facebook and YouTube. The candidate should be familiar with their interfaces. Campaigns are also deployed directly on publishers’ website or programmatically though trading desks. The person will have the following missions:
- Be able to challenge the media plans of the agency to best meet our objectives as a brand
- Provide the media agency with all the elements needed to set up the campaigns (assets, tagging, tracking, etc.)
- Make sure the campaigns are live on time. Test everything once live to make sure that the campaigns are running perfectly
- Monitor the campaigns once live, ask for early campaign results and optimize whenever possible
- Once the campaigns are over, build a comprehensive report and share to key contacts internally.
2) Work closely with Key Partners (Google and others) and our media agency to make sure Dyson benefits from the latest and best performing tools and optimizations. Organize regular meeting with them.
3) Spread the digital spirit across departments
- Meet with key stakeholders regularly to update them on results for digital activity in their category, campaign performance and next steps
- Produce regular reports after each campaign and distribute appropriately
- Send regular updates to Dyson Group about progress and any new initiatives.
4) Act as support for Spain and Italy on Digital Activity
- Work with Italy and Spain to establish best practice on digital (SEA and Display). Work with them on implementing key strategy and report back on next actions.
5) Support the Digital Team and Category Managers with ad hoc projects where needed
- Experience working in SEA and Display
- Knowledge of Facebook, Google and YouTube platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and French