- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The Digital Media & Performance Manager, Americas plays a pivotal role within the team to help us achieve our ambitions as a technology enterprise. The role is key in shaping our digital media and media analytics across Commercial category teams and markets, within the global frameworks developed by the team in headquarters. Digital media at Dyson includes Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Social, OLV, OTT and other digital related tactics. The role reports into the Global Head of Digital Media within Group Commercial - PMD (Global Malmesbury) and has dotted line reporting in to the Region.
- Regional lead for strategic development of in all areas of digital delivery within Americas (currently USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Own the tech stack for the region. Make sure we get the most out of the stack, understanding how the stack should or should not vary by country as we expand
- Partner with in-market media managers, category managers to develop integrated campaigns leveraging cutting-edge creative and media tools and technologies to bring Dyson technology to life large data sets.
- Work closely with key stakeholders; the direct team in Group Commercial and in market, Marketing Teams, Strategy and Analytics in markets.
- Work with (PMD) and Media & Operational Metrics (MOM) teams in the creation of a singular and global approach to Programmatic at Dyson
- Work with the Owner Experience (OE) and CRM teams that approach for drive data driven solutions for our owners.
- Work with PMD and Media partners to define and deliver the data driven approach to media
- Deliver against regional and country level metrics that matter targets
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Media & Operational Metrics (MOM) team to ensure that the frameworks and attributions are being followed and deployed
- Define the reporting as needed within the metric frameworks
- Establish strong relationships with key local market teams in region in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges
- Effectively manage any local issues which have been escalated
- Partner with markets to develop short-term plans and a long-term roadmap for each market’s digital engagement
- Help incubate innovation and inspire new thinking by regularly engaging with local teams
- Partner closely with leading publisher partners such as Google, Facebook, Amazon to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities
- Deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform, including but not limited to Google Analytics 360, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Google Tag manager, Google Data Studio, Google Merchant Center and Google Surveys
- Build and customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations for media.
- Create reports and dashboards; visualize data for various levels of media understanding
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value
- Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for the Group Media, Dyson local Media and Marketing teams, providing prompt, professional support
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
- Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background
- Google Analytics and Marketing Platform certified preferred
- Foster and manage a positive relationship with Media, Direct and Creative teams to assist in development of integrated digital media strategies
- Leading and cultivating Commercial, CoE and market relationships, through in-person meetings, presentations, and frequent contact
- Provide guidance and monitor adherence to central strategy and metrics
- Be involved in all agency briefing and collaborate with Dyson market leads, agencies and partners
- Liaise with Commercial, CoE and market teams on objectives, strategies & tactics
- Experience in leading and developing large digital accounts with multiple phases of the funnel and with a direct ecommerce/retail execution
- 5-7 years experience in digital channel analytics (PPC, Programmatic, Social, OLV, OTT)
- Strong analytical background
- Strong demonstrable experience in thought-leadership and developing a view on the future of digital marketing
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong presentation skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- Good with people and team-building
- Thrives in dynamic environments
- Ability to successfully navigate complex organizations
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.