- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role is to manage the delivery of assets created for Digital Creative Services projects within the Creative Services Studio, with a remit for driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production, asset approvals and delivery of final materials. In addition, the role is responsible for scheduling Creative, Content Management, Copy and Development resources, ensuring resources are utilised and suitably assigned based on skill set and experience.
AccountabilitiesThe role of the Producer within the team is to represent the interest of all parties on a project based on a broad range of experience and knowledge gained through the Digital industry, ensuring the objective of the project is adhered to. The scope of work per project is varied and experience in different Digital Design and Development is desirable. The ideal candidate would have come from an agency environment where they are used to working within tight timeframes, while overseeing the delivery of multiple projects at any one time. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Requirements gathering – reviewing/re-writing/interpreting detailed briefs supplied by Commercial teams while documenting deliverables into a consolidated list. Ensure that all briefs are accurate, in line with all team’s requirements and are achievable. Where briefs do not meet Digital requirements, support the stakeholder in providing a more suitable brief.
- Planning – Creating and maintaining detailed digital timing plans for all Dyson Digital Projects while working with the Project Managers to ensure appropriate resource is allocated. Inputting into forecasting and capacity planning. Ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
- Communication – Communicating status updates to all relevant teams involved in Digital Projects
- Production – Ensure all digital projects are delivered following the agreed process; – Continuously seek ways to improve Digital delivery process; – Use digital knowledge to enhance our Creative, Copy and Content Management teams to be producing the best digital work in line with the functionality of our systems; – Drive the production team to deliver and adhere to deadlines and to the brief at every level; – Champion use of production software, providing training to relevant parties to ensure tools and documentation is used correctly.
- Stakeholder management - Communicate clearly and regularly with business stakeholders on the status of projects, managing expectations relating to delivery. Make sure that all projects are understood to the highest degree. Ability to tailor information to different audiences e.g. creative vs technical vs senior management etc.
- Supplier management – Brief suppliers and obtain appropriate print/production quotes for projects and communicate out to stakeholders. Manage Supplier relationships, including deadlines, delivery and quality issues, working alongside the assigned Creative.
- Facilitation – Coordination of daily meetings with all relevant teams within the production process, ensuring that sessions are effective, attendees are adding value and outputs are clear and actionable.
- Digital campaign delivery – Ability to understand and support the delivery of multiple digital deliverables including web pages, display advertising and eCRM.
- Line management – As the Lead Producer you will be the key escalation point within the team, representing Digital across the wider Producer team. You will have line management responsibilities for another Digital Producer.
- Proven track record of driving digital asset production across multiple projects
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems and Project Tools (Jira, MS Projects and Confluence)
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience and ability to effectively plan and manage high volumes of digital asset demand / briefs
- Previous experience of working with 3rd parties, able to negotiate and interrogate digital design briefs
- Experience of managing a Digital / Design studio would be advantageous preferable
- Experience of working alongside technical teams
- Experience and knowledge of Agile ways of workings, design sprints would be desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines