- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThe role is to manage the delivery of assets created for Digital Creative Services projects within the Creative Services Studio, with a remit for driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production, asset management approvals and delivery of final materials.
You will represent the interests of all parties on a project based on a broad range of experience and knowledge gained through the Digital industry, ensuring the objective of the project is adhered to. The scope of work is varied and experience in different Digital Design and Development is desirable. The ideal candidate would have come from an agency environment where they are used to working within tight time-frames, while overseeing the delivery of multiple projects at any one time.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Requirements gathering – reviewing/re-writing/interpreting detailed briefs supplied by Commercial
- teams while documenting deliverables into a consolidated list. Ensure that all briefs are accurate, in
- line with all team’s requirements and are achievable. Where briefs do not meet Digital requirements,
- support the stakeholder in providing a more suitable brief.
- Planning – Creating and maintaining detailed digital timing plans for all Dyson Digital Projects while
- working with the Project Managers to ensure appropriate resource is allocated. Inputting into
- forecasting and capacity planning. Ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
- Communication – Communicating status updates to all relevant teams involved in Digital Projects.
- Ensure all digital projects are delivered following the agreed process;
- Continuously seek ways to improve Digital delivery process;
- Use digital knowledge to enhance our Creative and Content Management teams to be
- producing the best digital work in line with the functionality of our systems;
- Champion use of production software, providing training to relevant parties to ensure tools
- and documentation are used correctly.
- Stakeholder management - Communicate clearly and regularly with business stakeholders on the
- status of projects, managing expectations relating to delivery. Ability to tailor information to different
- audiences e.g. creative vs technical vs senior management etc.
- Supplier management – Brief suppliers and obtain appropriate production quotes for projects and
- Digital campaign delivery – Ability to understand and support the delivery of multiple digital deliverables including web pages, display advertising and eCRM.
- Experience working within a digital/design studio preferable.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong track record of project delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Planning/scheduling skills
- Organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with asset management system/approval system preferable
- Competent skill level in Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage a high volume of briefs including large complex projects
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience of working alongside technical teams
- SCRUM experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.