- Information Technology, Project Management
- Bristol - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Digital e-commerce Project Manager, to be part of our management team, and to provide capability to manage a number of our complicated environments through design, build and implementation. This individual is the face of the programme to both internal programme and external programme teams reporting into a Digital Programme Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end planning, delivery and embedding of the respective applications along with managing risks and issues associated with this area. The ideal candidate will bring in-depth understanding of digital technologies and process; in addition, they will have a demonstrable track record of delivery and leadership in a time-critical, complicated delivery framework.
- Managing small to medium complexity projects and upholding the
highest standards of project management methodology including regular
and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change
management and thorough risk management.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by ensuring projects are structured, well planned and executed.
exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope,
assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it
relates to wider IT Roadmap governance).
- Where briefs do not meet Digital requirements, support the stakeholder in providing a more suitable brief
– Creating and maintaining detailed digital timing plans for all Dyson
- Ensuring change management processes are adhered to
- Champion use of production software, providing training to relevant parties to ensure tools and documentation is used correctly
- Communicate clearly and regularly with business stakeholders on the status of projects, managing expectations relating to delivery
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by working with team managers to produce checkpoint reports and project highlight reports, upholding the IT project management methodology
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner
led approach, tracking and measuring business case realisation in close
partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Strong experience of working and leading cross-functional IT & digital design teams
- Proven track record of hands on digital project delivery
- Excellent resource planning/scheduling skills
- Demonstrable experience of working alongside technical development teams
- You will have experience of planning and scoping projects using Agile principles and methodologies
- You will have experience in using Project Management software, such as JIRA/Confluence/MS Project
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines