- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 56.000€.
- Retail Operations
- Vienna - Austria
The main task will be the translation of the global digital retail strategy into a local operating plan with focus on our top ten online retailers. Optimising the customer journey, product merchandising, looking for improvements and managing sales will be the key parts of this role.
Located in our Viennese office this role requires a strong performance mentality with a focus on ongoing improvements to push sales through our digital retail channels. Given the structure and style of Dyson this role entail the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with a range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanising them to deliver. We are looking for a highly passionate digital sales person who can support us to achieve our very ambitious targets.
He/she reports to the Head of Digital Sales and works closely together with our business develop-ment team, local distributors and Dyson headquarter.
About the role
- Managing the full retail.com development agenda including the ongoing optimisation, preparation and execution of sales promotions. This also includes the shared responsibility to hit the sales target
- Interface between local distributors, business development team and Dyson headquarter
- Leading the project management and development agenda of our key online retailers to make sure their content is always up to date and the customer journey is the best in class
- Coordinating the roll out of our retail content solution Flixmedia in the wider CEE region
- Working with the headquarter and finance to develop concepts for an improved reporting
- Strong business and commercial orientation with the ability to lead the digital retail trans-formation agenda
- Experience of working in a retail environment, ideally global
- Strong prioritisation, project management and delivery skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Czech, Hungarian or Romanian is a plus
- Ability to work with data and insights, distil and translate into meaningful content, stories and reporting
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Joy of working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 25 vacation days
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.