- Data Science, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role sits within Dyson's Global Data and Analytics team. This team is tasked with ensuring that the various parts of Dyson's business are able to leverage rich, accurate, and timely data to generate insights and make better decisions. As a part of IT, the team has the resources and the remit to keep up with Dyson's impressive global growth.
- Taking ownership of the data that we collect across Dyson's global websites and applications.
- Maintaining and improving the digital data layer and configuring our tag management tools to ensuring that we are collecting the right data at the right time.
- Working closely with the other digital teams, translating strategic objectives and timelines into concrete tagging needs.
- You'll do this from seeing the big picture through to implementing the tags and ensuring the quality of the data collected.
- You will ensure our business has the data required to grow our online sales business.
- Experience in web analytics or digital marketing.
- Experience deploying marketing and / or analytics tracking tools. Google Analytics and Abode Analytics preferred.
- Experience of Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL
- Experience of DSPs and Digital Marketing Platforms
- Experience of Website Optimization
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Performance related bonus
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines