- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for taking ownership of the data that we collect across Dyson's global websites and applications.
- Maintaining and improving the digital data layer and configuring our tag management tools to ensure that we are collecting the right data at the right time.
- Working closely with teams across the business to translate strategic objectives and timelines into concrete tagging needs.
- Designing and implement the most effective tagging structure to meet these needs and then support teams to get the most out of the data you have provisioned.
- Ensuring the data that we provide to the business is of a high quality by actively monitoring for issues and working quickly to diagnose and implement fixes for any defects.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in Digital Analytics for the wider business.
- Troubleshooting issues and supporting colleagues by sharing your knowledge and skills.
- Working with colleagues in Data Engineering and Data Science and Product Management to deliver data products that are built upon Digital Analytics data.
- Experience in web analytics or digital marketing.
- Experience deploying marketing and / or analytics tracking tools.
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and /or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and / or Adobe Launch
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines