- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for taking ownership of the data that we collect across Dyson's global websites and applications.
- Maintaining and improving the digital data layer and configuring our tag management tools to ensuring that we are collecting the right data at the right time.
- Working closely with the other digital teams, translating strategic objectives and timelines into concrete tagging needs. From seeing the big picture through to implementing the tags and ensuring the quality of the data collected.
- Ensuring our business has the data required to grow our online sales business.
- Experience in web analytics or digital marketing.
- Experience deploying marketing and / or analytics tracking tools.
- Google Analytics and Abode Analytics preferred.
- Experience of Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines