- Paris - France
About the roleA Lead-driven & digital B2B Marketing plan
- Review historical data to create ambitious growth targets : generate inbound leads & improve conversion rate
- Drive the digital agenda
- Grow small verticals such as restaurants and offices (not visited by distributors nor vertical team) and make them buy online
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure the right target audiences, positioning our technologies as offering solutions to problems that others ignore.
- Ensure all campaigns are documented in SalesForce following our Be.Better sales process
- Understand both the global and regional objectives and strategies to ensure you are aligned
Create and implement an online sales & marketing strategy for direct sales
- Use insight and existing data to help map the online customer journey for direct sales
- Use the France city strategy to develop digital strategies
- Leverage relationships with Consumer team to maximise digital channels
- Work with Group to maximise functionality available on the website (Leap)
- Create a marketing plan aligned to the strategy created
- Execute the marketing plan, which will include:
- Paid search
- Paid social
- B2B website partnerships
- Testing new digital channels
Key Marketing Focuses
- Create the local digital strategy, working closely with the Regional Lead to activate paid social campaigns, manage paid search and SEO, and programmatic, plus explore new digital channel opportunities.
- Work closely with the local Direct team to ensure the most relevant, fresh content, whilst aligned to the global Digital team’s eCommerce strategy.
- Work closely with PR to ensure maximum exposure of the Professional range and subject matters, and minimising any negative coverage from the paper towel industry
- Be a Dyson Brand Champion
- Develop, activate and regularly analyse the local eCRM journey, aligned to the global CRM Manager.
- Implement marketing campaigns rolled out by global Dyson, including legal approvals, localisation, consultation on market requirements, briefing and booking media, ordering & despatching assets, and post campaign review.
- Using the SEE, THINK, DO approach raise awareness and educate our target audiences of our technologies
- Create a long-term plan to engage with Architects & Specifiers
- Utilise all data sources available to you to regularly analyse performance and deliver insight to the local market which will help you all make informed decisions.
- Improve the website / ecommerce platform to make it relevant / efficient for BtoB
- find a BtoB dedicated solution to facilitate payment for professionals on dyson’s website
- work with Group to develop this solution
- help other countries within Dyson to implement this solution
- Strategic marketer who can balance working under timed pressures but also find time to think and plan long-term solutions
- Managing time effectively is essential and prioritise
- Assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic
- Rational and common-sense thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Build a strong network quickly and utilise that network to deliver what is required
- Strong analytical skills, sound commercial acumen and numerate
- Team player who is flexible and willing to go beyond the job description
- Live and breathe our values; Different, Authentic, Better
- Business or Marketing related degree
- Dyson Bonus
- 25 days annual leave + RTT
- Restaurant Tickets
- Travel Subisdy
- Sports membership & onsite exercise class subsidy
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.