- € competitive
- Retail Sales
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Dyson is looking for a passionate, dynamic Direct Business Planner who has a strong interest Planning & Forecasting. The role is part of the Direct team and is line managed by Head of Direct. In this role you will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager, Direct Concessions Managers as well the other colleagues from Finance, Marketing and Operations & Demand Planning.
As a Direct Business Planner you are responsible for the performance of the direct-to-consumer business of Dyson Benelux. Your planning and analytical skills play an important role in this. You provide the forecast of the expected sale for all Direct channels. By having good insight of the planned campaigns you ensure a healthy stock position. Out of stock is a NO GO.
To optimize the results and achieve the KPIs, you are analysing the inventory, sales trough and campaigns on a weekly basis. By being in close contact with the Inventory and Demand Planner and sharing the learnings with the teams you achieve a successful result and you are prepared for the opportunities and threats. You see which products are successful or not, and you understand which action needs to be taken, for example insights, and then successfully performs these actions. Your analysis provides the insights that will help us succeed in achieving the ambitious goals.
In addition to optimizing current direct sales, you also contribute to the strategy of future direct to consumer developments: a Dyson store, a pop-up or further expansion of digital channels.
- Stock forecasts for the webshop and the Digital and Offline Concessions stores
- Responsible for the daily stock and a healthy stock position
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales analyzes for the daily business
- Analyse campaigns and distribute the learnings to the relevant teams
- Issue advice in the field of price and product assortment
- Bachelor/ WO education level
- 2 years experiences in Business Planning
- Experiences with tools like SAP and Business Warehouse and Google Analytics
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluently writng and reading in Dutch and English.
- Affinity with Online Retail & Innovations
- Commercial and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and planning ability
- Proactive and likes to take initiatives
- Enjoys working in a rapidly changing environment
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz