- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As our Direct Fulfillment Manager you will be responsible for end-to end order fulfillment for Dyson UK and Ireland. You will manage the logistics and supply team whilst acting as the contract manager for third party logistics providers.
- Manage, support, coach and develop the logistics team to achieve personal goals, team and department performance targets.
- Act as the Dyson representative for our selected delivery and warehouse providers in the UK and Ireland).
- Monitor the performance of our delivery providers through KPIs, communicating key metrics within Dyson.
- Provide a robust plan to Warehouse and Carriers for peak trading activities, to ensure we provide the best possible services at these times. Ensure this plan is communicated across the wider Dyson GB, I&N business as appropriate.
- Oversee and manager the relationship and service with our Warehouse 3PLs and our Delivery Service Providers in Great Britain and Ireland
- Work with all stakeholders to give strategic direction in ensuring that transportation services provided meet both the current and future needs of the business.
- Ensure that the retail order book is managed in such a way as to meet the sales aspirations of the territory and to ensure that the warehouse can meet the requirements of Dyson.
- Provide reporting to allow the monitoring of progress towards sales target
- Strong experience within Supply Chain and managing the order fulfillment process in an matrix organisation
- Experience in managing Third Party Logistics, 3PL contacts
- Knowledge of the UK carrier market and various root cause analysis techniques
- Experience of managing a number of projects across multiple stakeholders
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines