- Retail Sales
- Liffey Valley, Stephens Green & Dundrum, Ireland
We are recruiting three Retail Location Leaders in Liffey Valley, Dundrum & Stephens Green. This roles primary accountability is to increase Dyson’s rate of sale in a specific store by acting as a lead. You be motivating and engaging your team through a leading by example approach.
- Proactively approaching customers in store and demonstrating the Dyson product range according to their needs and requirements. Trading up through the product range as appropriate.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store. Including sufficient amount of direct materials are on-site, organization, and feedback regarding on the ground insights.
- Taking charge of stock levels and sending proposed stock orders to line manager.
- Calculate and send over conversion rate on a weekly basis.
- Actively looking for new business opportunities in your location/area.
- Key point of contact for location.
- Responsibility for training in new starters.
- Ensuring the Dyson machines and display are tidy, clean and ‘shoppable’
- Actively building relationships with store staff and holding responsibility for ongoing training.
- Meeting daily sales targets for your store
- Customer focused - Previous experience in a customer facing role ideally in a sales environment
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills/building relationships
- Creative and innovative – able to think outside the box
- A high level of drive to achieve and exceed results
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Honest, Open and brave approach to all activities.
- Attention to detail, taking pride in what you do
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines