- MYR Competitive Salary
- Mechanical Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
• Drive Engineer will be accountable and challenging position which offers large scope of self-improvement opportunities.
• Will be part of the research, design and development of Dyson new products from the evaluation of new technologies (drives mechanism) till the implementation of the final product.
• This person will work closely with drives engineers by giving guidance in the research, design and development of drives mechanism including plastic design know-how.
• Must be highly motivated and able to demonstrate either academic and creative excellence in mechanical or product design environment.
• Must have in-depth knowledge/work experience in at least one of the mechanical power transmission field. (power transmission knowledge, gears, clutches motors, control and sensors, vibration and acoustic)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics).
• Support multiple development projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Good interpersonal and project handling skills.
• Proactive, self-starter and able to work independently
• Aptitude for trouble shooting and problem solving (Root Cause Analysis)
• Knowledge of statistical techniques and ability to interpret performance testing data will be an Advantage.
(Black Belt Certified)