- Competitive Hourly Rate + Monthly Sales Incentive
- Spokane, WA, USA
We’re growing fast, our ambition is huge, and we are hiring!
As a Dyson Expert, you will be immersed in a culture like no other. We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. We are fast-paced, fun, and consistently learning and challenging our team to do better. We offer a comprehensive, paid training on the latest in technology in Floor care, Environmental Care, and Personal Care with our experts in the field.
We are seeking Dyson Experts with a passion for customer service and innovative technology to represent Dyson at our retail partner stores.
This position is part time and requires 8-hour work shifts primarily on Saturdays and Sundays and some weekdays, holidays, or as business dictates.
- Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations confidently in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
- Model all aspects of Dyson’s brand, culture, and passion for technology by providing exceptional customer service in an enthusiastic, charismatic, and positive demeanour.
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the benefits and features of Dyson products
- Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections
- Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, retail partners, peers, and District Manager
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with customers, retail partners, peers, and District Manager
- Attend and actively participate in weekly team meeting conference calls.
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s.
- Actively monitor Dyson’s online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance.
- Capture accurate retail demonstration data and communicate opportunities to District Manager per established guidelines
- Support Brand Focus Days, events and linear/fixture maintenance
- Assist with training of new retail Experts, as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Experience in a customer service, retail, and/or sales related position
- Interest in electronics and technology
- Must be able to work well independently and be self-motivated to meet goals
- Must have a strong customer service skills, a professional demeanour, and strong presentation/ demonstration skills
- Have general understanding of retail and sales business operations
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred, but not required
- Access to a private computer
- Must have smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check e-mail
- Must have basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you will also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer