- Sales Account Management
- Dublin - Ireland
The Account Executive for Dyson's digital business will help conceive, set and execute the commercial agenda for the Irish eCommerce Team.
About the role
Your role as the Account Executive is to build and own the eCommerce financial agenda and business plan.
- You will work with the Head of eCommerce Sales and your finance business partner to design the commercial plans for the upcoming financial year
- You will take responsibility for forecasting week by week Sales phasing for each eCommerce channel and each Brand category
- As the Account Executive you will design and implement an annual joint business planning framework that incorporates all operational, commercial and activation elements to delivering the eCommerce vision. You will collaborate cross-functionally to align stakeholders to the eCommerce business plan and work closely with them to help deliver it
- You’ll coordinate and lead the execution of the eCommerce activation calendar to deliver outstanding execution.
- You will need to be agile, resilient and have the capability to work in a fast-paced; ever changing environment.
- As an Account Executive you will come with a proven track record in National Account Management for a leading consumer brand, as well as having experience working with ecommerce retailers
- You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and can demonstrate a history in driving sustainable profit growth
- You’ll also be strategically minded, with the ability to plan for the long term as well as execute short term initiatives
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrable experience of working and aligning cross-functional business partners
- You’ll be highly proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. SAP/BW and Adobe Analytics an advantage
BenefitsExcellent overall benefits package including performance related bonus, pension and health insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.