- £Competitive + bonus
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join the EMEA team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in E-Commerce whilst working for one of the leading technology enterprises in the UK. Sitting within the GB Direct to Consumer Team, this candidate will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the Israel market. Joining this fast-paced team, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing content on Dyson’s direct to consumer website, ensuring the ongoing smooth running of Dyson’s E-Commerce whilst gaining a wide range of skills and collaborating with colleagues across the GB and EMEA business as well as the distributor in Israel.
About the role
The Executive role will support the delivery of a premium experience across Dyson.co.il. The role requires a high level of organisation and technical understanding combined with the ability to learn quickly.
What you'll be doing:
- Setting up E-Commerce promotions in line with the trading calendar
- Managing onsite merchandising and cross-selling spaces
- Conducting site audits and consistency checking, updating content as appropriate
- Communicating live issues to key stakeholders to make sure the wider business is informed and kept up to date as appropriate
- Working with the E-commerce team on major web projects and events such as, Black Friday, multi-variant testing and new product launch
- Using web analytics tools to gain actionable insight, influencing key merchandising decisions and support the ongoing maintenance of the site
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in online content administration role or similar
- Passionate about online & the opportunities it brings to drive traffic & sales
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
…And the following technical skills:
- Experience using a CMS programs (ideally Magento)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web mark-up languages
- Strong technical capability, experience briefing development
We’d also like to see:
- Experience with a brand that sells direct to consumers
- Commercial awareness, experience building business cases to show value of new project initiatives to multiple stakeholders
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Free on-site Sports Centre
- Discounts on Dyson machine
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.