- TRY competitive
- Istanbul - Turkey
The E-commerce Executive, will assist the E-Commerce Manager for the development and deployment of strategic e-commerce plans and lead the operational duties.
Responsible for the dyson.com.tr and marketplace accounts, managing operational duties and delivery of group’s project plans/timelines, with agility.
Capable of strategic planning but not afraid to get hands on, this is a great opportunity for an E-commerce executive to apply skills in a real 360 role, providing scope and opportunity to be at the forefront of growing and developing the market in Turkey.
About the roleDriving Volume
- Support e-commerce campaign operations (setup, test and activate) including support of seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content to achieve commercial objectives
- Ensure a consistent, contextual & relevant customer journey across all ecommerce platforms (including desktop, mobile site and marketplaces)
- Oversee digital asset management, local campaign activities while ensuring B2C websites are leveraging the most relevant practices, content & features
- Liaise with all business & IT stakeholders to ensure all digital content is UpToDate, relevant and compliant with global brand, security, content & commercial guidelines
- Coordinate with the operation e-commerce manager to ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing funnel across all platforms
- Leveraging eCommerce analytics insights and data with using A/B testing, UX/UI and Product Performance tools, ensure optimization guidelines are followed & standards met to ensure optimization of conversion goals & objectives
- Leverage operational insights & global best practices to influence the optimization of campaign customer journeys and path to purchase
- Plan & oversee the implementation of eMerchandising activities in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ensure a bestinclass B2C customer experience & performance through the assessment and optimization of e-commerce channels in the fields of search, eMerchandising, catalog management, personalization, brand content, services & compliancy
Driving Business Continuity
- Account for market's digital content, services & features such that they are configured to be consistent and relevant for a seamless customer experience across all digital touch points
- Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on all digital boutiques, following HQ e-commerce & Brand guidelines
- Ensuring business critical systems and processes remain operational and bug free. Ensure prioritization of platform regression, championing needs of markets where necessary
- Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate
- Relevant degree with strong Web knowledge and experience
- Strong organizational or project management skills in an international commercial environment
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce activities, including Content Management Systems, Personalization & Targeting, eMerchandising, Product Performance, UX/UI
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- At ease with IT Technologies & architecture
- Able to work under pressure· Accuracy and reliability
- Project oriented and Innovation minded
- Google Analytics and Magento knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.