- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in E-Commerce whilst working for one of the most recognised brands in the country. Sitting within the GB Direct Team, this candidate will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the UK. Joining this fast paced team, you’ll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across the GB business.
The Executive role will support the delivery of a premium experience across Dyson.co.uk and the Dyson Outlet store on eBay. The role requires a high level of organisation and great technical understanding combined with the ability to learn quickly.
- Setting up E-commerce promotions in line with the trading calendar
- Managing onsite merchandising and cross-selling spaces
- Conducting site audits and consistency checking, updating content as appropriate
- Managing the GB Digital Inbox to resolve live bugs as identified by the wider business
- Communicating live issues to key stakeholders to make sure the wider business is informed and kept up to date as appropriate
- Working with the E-commerce team on major web projects and events such as, Black Friday, multi-variant testing and new product launch.
- Using web analytics tools to gain actionable insight, influencing key merchandising decisions and support the ongoing maintenance of the site
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Experience using a major CMS (ideally Adobe Experience Manager and/or Hybris)
- Minimum 1 year experience in an E-commerce role or similar.
- Enthusiastic about digital and the opportunities it brings to drive conversion and a premium on-site experience
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Casual dress code
- Sports Centre and free on-site gym
- Dyson machine discount
- 27 days annual leave