- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
About the roleOur E-commerce team is during digital transformation – critical to making our ambitious growth happen.
- Work with the team to deliver and exceed the growth objectives for Dyson Online Store and Marketplace
- Report on performance, insights and optimizations on a periodic basis
- Assist in development of online merchandising strategies to drive engagement and commerce
- Assist in developing profitable online programs including eCommerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions to elevate the Dyson brand
- Drive quality traffic to eCommerce sites to ensure conversions and sales through digital marketing campaigns
- Work with agencies to prepare marketing materials to support sales campaigns
- Evaluate efficiency of media channels and drive improvements on media strategy to report on performance, insights and improvement areas on periodic basis
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase traffic and conversions
- Devise new testing ideas and provide recommendations on new promotions, channels and targeting methods to reach new audiences, drive growth and maintain a profitable ROI
- Assist in building and executing a differentiated strategy based upon customer insights, product category needs and digital capabilities
- Assist the Manager to strengthen “why Dyson Online Store” value proposition through differentiated eCommerce and merchandising strategies
- Manage day to day order operation including inventory check, handle customer enquiries on web shopping through online channels, listing and updating of products / promotions on marketplace platforms
- Be an active subject matter expert on all things digital
- Ensure that all Dyson communications are compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective
- Perform QA on all product and offer launches online.
- Fulfill other duties as required
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.