- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in digital marketing whilst working for one of the leading technology companies in the country. Sitting within the GB Direct to Consumer team, this candidate will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the UK market. Joining this fast-paced team, you’ll be responsible for unlocking the commercial potential of Dyson’s direct to consumer website whilst driving the strategic direction of digital throughout the customer journey.
The E-Commerce Manager will help drive the strategic direction of the digital business as it continues to play a key role in the Dyson 5-year plan. This involves (but is not limited to) management and administration of the UK Dyson website and Dyson Outlet Stores from a technical and commercial perspective. The role requires a high level of digital and commercial acumen, plus strong leadership and team management skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Work with Senior E-Commerce Manager and Director of Direct Retail to devise & deliver e-commerce growth strategies
Deliver Dyson Direct onsite excellence, defining the shopper journey relevant KPIs to execute conversion driving tactics
Work with in-house CRM & Media to coordinate the execution of the Dyson Direct promo calendar across all channels
Work with Senior Direct Analyst to measure and improve conversion – use the output from various reporting tools to draw out business implications & use this insight to develop the Direct web experience
Coordinate and drive the delivery of new product launches with in-market brand, global commercial and global content teams.
Liaise with all other Direct channels to launch effective and consistent category campaigns.
Communicate live with key stakeholders to make sure the wider business is informed and kept up to date on all launches, ongoing issues and KPIs as appropriate
Create a feedback loop for all new product and new campaign launches to ensure KPIs are tracked and learnings fed back into all relevant teams.
Take initiative to fix things that you notice which need fixing.
Work with IT and development teams to resolve technical and infrastructure issues, ensuring root-cause analysis is conducted for any ongoing issue and solutions are followed through to a successful resolution.
Support Logistics and Customer Service teams to ensure smooth fulfilment of customer orders from dyson.co.uk and Dyson Outlet Stores
Work with Customer Services and Insight teams to ensure customer feedback is fed back into the development of the web platforms
Supporting Logistics to manage stock for dyson.co.uk and eBay Outlet
Working with Group testing team to identify, define and run A/B testing across the site, ensuring brand principals and customer centricity are upheld
- As our E-commerce Manager you will come with extensive experience in e-commerce management, ideally in premium branded products/retail
- You will be degree educated with a 2:1 qualification or equivalent
- You will demonstrate experience with using Google full Stack tools and/ or Adobe AEM suite, as well as a/b testing
- You will have a hands-on, dynamic and collaborative personality, looking to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Passionate about ecommerce, you will be well informed about latest online marketing developments and digital technologies
- You'll have hands-on experience in both commercial as well as technological drivers of ecommerce, ranging from front end to back end, tools and systems
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Casual dress code
Sports Centre and free on-site gym
Dyson machine discount
27 days annual leave