- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleThe eCommerce Business Manager is responsible for building and driving the eCommerce strategy for Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz, accountable for the onsite performance metrics across ANZ and delivery of Dyson .com P&L.
Leading a current team of 7 you will be responsible for the coaching and development plans with a high focus on culture and driving high performance.
This role will lead the eCommerce business review process, lead aspects of the trading environment and form deep cross functional relationships locally and globally to deliver full E2E performance.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead a current team of 7 team members
- Lead a culture of ownership and clear expectation setting
- Inspire, motivate and set career pathways through regular feedback, 1:1’s and clear development plans
- Develop and lead the eCommerce local/global growth strategies within ANZ for Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz
- Deliver in year .com P&L and lead future year/s strategic pillars
- Define clear pillars for success and business mapping on how to achieve Performance
- Lead in conjunction with senior eCommerce manager a daily trading rhythm allowing for rapid insight to increase performance
- Lead detailed monthly business reviews sharing E2E performance across both .com platforms
- Lead QRTLY deep dives into historic performance and future outlook Stakeholder management
- Build deep relationships with Global stakeholders communicating our long term strategy and ensuring enhancements and functionality needs are meet
- Be the voice of .com within local leadership team forums, forming strong relationships and continually looking for efficiency driving initiatives
- Form strong bonds with key stakeholder across Customer service, Digital media and Supply chain function
Projects and campaigns
- Oversee multiple enhancement and functionality projects ensuring total business is engaged and drive strong go to market strategies to bring these to life
- Drive the optimal campaign programme with a high focus on effectiveness and post campaign evaluation
- Involvement within eCommerce projects to meet business needs
About youIdeally, you would possess the following experience:
- Degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Marketing, Business or web related subject
- Extensive E-commerce experience managing multiple online eCommerce platforms including in multiple sectors
- Proven experience in leading and developing a team
- Proven experience owning and managing a budget and P & L forecast
- Proven experience with CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- Understanding and experience with A|B testing
- Conversion rate optimisation and SEO knowledge
- Proven experience leading eCommerce projects and deployment
You would also possess the following skills:
Deep relationship and team building skills
Strong commercial understanding
Comfort to work within ambiguity
CMS: Magento 2
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft suite
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better. We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.