- Vienna - Austria
The development of Dyson’s Direct to consumer business which includes Dyson websites in Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia (CEED) is a key strategic priority for the organisation and will see a spike in growth over the coming years.
Being a part of CEED Digital team you will be responsible for ensuring our online shop is performing according to our targets both in terms of traffic and conversion rate.
You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders within and outside Dyson to elevate the Dyson brand and drive e-commerce via Dyson.cz .hu. lt .hr and .ro by developing integrated customer experiences using relevant digital strategies to grow our online business even further.
The Direct/Digital Team at Dyson CEED is responsible for all digital touchpoints with our end customers and comprises of the direct business (web shops), performance media (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic) and e-retail.
- Planning and implementation of digital and direct campaigns as well as new product launch plans
- Content management ensuring local relevance for CEED countries (reasons to buy, merchandising, translations and campaigns). Aligning these activities with plans for external channels.
- Design and deliver the perfect shopper journey and complete post campaign analysis to identify ways to improve onsite conversion
- Delivery of the financial goals of the CEED Dyson websites
- Forecasting for online channel, ensuring necessary stock levels with the logistics team/distributors
- Lead project implementation within Ecom area, ensuring CEED websites have all necessary functionality for the perfect shopper journey, collect and brief IT on requirements, follow up and test new features
- Together with the team devise & deliver e-commerce growth strategies for increasing direct and organic search traffic
- Ensure presence of all active products on the website, manage the process of products’ data regular update
- develop a fully aligned media activity plan
- Control web-shop accordance to all legal requirements
- Implement a
digital marketing activities that will include:
- Brand marketing (Programmatic/ Paid Social)
- Affiliate partnerships
- Previous experience in e-commerce and/or online marketing.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce tools (online marketing, digital media, m-Commerce, technology, content & site management, digital design, analytics) and their connection to operations, fulfillment, merchandising, inventory management, customer service
- Experience of working with Google Analytics and similar platforms.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in a shopper journey and new sales opportunities online based on data.
- Experience in working with IT change requests, ability to identify business requirements and translate them into change requests.
- Experience of working with design, UX and copy.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail.
- Understanding of technical concepts and advanced excel skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- An ability to work with stakeholders across multiple markets, global and regional functions.
- A proactive can-do approach, driving the e-com and direct agenda in CEED Direct business and bigger Dyson organization.
- Fluent English and preferably one of CEE (Czech/ Hungarian) languages.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business writing and general communication skills
- Someone who initiates and is comfortable with change
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude