- MYR Competitive
- Compliance and approvals, Electronics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Identifies and documents EMC Product approval requirements for projects. Writes, maintains, compiles and reviews test reports and test plans
- Work with the engineering team to configure samples for testing, gather documentation, and send Test Request Form to internal test team.
- Manage certification schedules with internal test teams and external test labs. Coordinate EMC Product certification testing of company products targeted for international markets.
- Plans and supports in performing pre-compliance and compliance testing as per EMC compliance standards
- Ensure project schedule is on track and within projected deadlines
- Assists in troubleshooting products EMC performance
- Degree or equivalent experience in electrical/electronic discipline
- At least 4 years working experience in engineering field with min 2 years on a broad range of EMC duties
- Understanding of EMC standards for home appliance such
- Being able to identify the true cause of problems and to apply the required analytical skills in order to solve them efficiently
- Project management skills with ability to liaise at different levels within the GLOBAL organization environment
- Acceptable English communication level is a MUST
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.