- £Competitive salary + bonus
- Customer Service
- Barcelona, United Kingdom, Spain
At Dyson we are passionate about looking after our shoppers and owners. Like our technology every experience should be uniquely Dyson.
The 10 million Dyson owners across Europe often contact us directly for support with their Dyson product and new product purchase. Our aim is to create inspiring and seamless experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make. In order to deliver on this vision and Dyson’s growth ambition, we need to define, train and continuously refine the 300 people strong customer service team based in Barcelona. We are seeking to empower all our Customer Service Advisors to take ownership and resolve Owner queries there and then, delivering this every day requires a comprehensive forward thinking training plan.
This role will be based in Barcelona with regular travel across Europe.
- Working in partnership with all stake holders to own the development and execution of the Contact Centre training strategy. Covering all aspects of contact center delivery including induction, technical skills, product knowledge, ways of working and soft skills.
- Demonstrate how the training plan supports the Quality Objectives of the contact center and the wider EU business objectives
- Set the standard for the delivery of training in the Contact Centre, train the training delivery team accordingly and hold them to account in achieving this standard.
- Develop a long term strategy for delivering Dyson training throughout our home working and contact Centre network. Including Employment model and a means of holding owners to account on their deliverables.
- Develop a specific approach to selling for the contact center than aligns to the EU commercial aspiration and is centered on the needs of the owner.
- Work with the Contact Centre management team to develop their training and coaching capability to ensure Advisors are held to account through quality scoring on supporting and selling to Owners the right way.
- Operate as a senior member of the European Customer Service team, use knowledge and experience to support the business in achieving its wider objectives and shape the future.
- Be the coordinating and organisational figure head in securing training resource
- Sales training design and delivery in large, matrix organisations where engagement of multiple stakeholders is required
- Proven track record of developing the capability of a training team and holding them to account
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of varied audiences
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of working in a Customer Service Environment
- Ability to travel internationally to attend meetings, training events and recruitment.
- Company bonus
- Competitive annual leave
- Discount on Dyson machines