- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in digital marketing whilst working for one of the leading technology companies in the country. Sitting within the GB Direct to Consumer team, this candidate will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the UK market. Joining this fast-paced team, you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of the optimisation personalisation roadmaps.
AccountabilitiesThe Optimisation Executive will identify opportunities to deliver enhanced customer and owner experience across our E-commerce sites. Once identified, the Optimisation Executive will plan, prioritise, execute and analyse test accordingly to their roadmap. The role requires a high level of organisation, great technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams.
In this role you will:
- Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights and previous learnings.
- Lead the planning, implementation and approval of structured optimisation tests in Adobe Target.
- For larger scale tests, liaise with the Global Optimisation team and third-party developers to execute the optimisation roadmap.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Work closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance.
- Deploy approved machine learning tests where appropriate to automatically enhance customer experiences.
- Identify opportunities for content personalisation trials, engaging with Brand stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment for audience and messaging definition.
- Update key stakeholders on optimisation learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations across the GB Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data-led change.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an E-commerce environment
- Proven track record of identifying new digital optimisation opportunities based on data insight and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimisation best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available
- Strong technical capability, experience briefing development and creative teams
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines
- Confident, with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written & verbal
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines