- Retail Sales
- Milan - Italy
The Beauty Education Manager has to define the training strategy for the beauty channels, both direct and indirect, but also supporting and cascading product knowledge of Personal Care technology to the retail channel. S/he will work with marketing and sales teams to deliver world class beauty execution and shopper experience for existing products and future product launches. It is also a key priority to set a training that balances product knowledge and a shopper centric approach to deliver the best Dyson experience through Dyson Beauty Experts and Stylists.
S/he will be able to understand the effectiveness of education by evaluating and analyzing the impact on in store execution.
This is a key role to influence a huge number of stakeholders, driving a unique customer experience and perfect products knowledge on Personal Care Dyson Category.
Devise compelling education programs and training strategies internally and externally to drive stylist & vendors advocacy by using all means of communication.
- To build the Dyson Beauty Academy with different level of training: for professional stylists, for retail stylists, for beauty experts and for experts. The Beauty Academy has to focus on product knowledge as well as on Hair Science understanding. The primary goal is to prepare the sales force to sale personal care product by starting from a hair diagnosis in order to customize the experience and make it authentic. It also important to deliver a training deck and make it accessible for all experts and stylists.
- To define the salon training strategy by working with the Sales Beauty Activation Manager: the goal is to present the product to salon professionals by leveraging on the benefit of Dyson technology for their business.
- Liaise with Marketing team to produce materials to be used in conjunction with education sessions and ways of selling to drive advocacy for all communication methods.
- Be an expert in the Beauty/Hair market – Create internal workshops working with insights and professionals to deliver training and market updates to head office staff and supporting functions
- Plan education in line with the Italy activity to support Dyson in store plans, develop tools to help drive interactions, demonstration and conversion in store – through sales techniques and theatre in store
Support recruiting, develop induction plans and engagement of our Stylist, Experts & Vendors
- Define the Dyson stylist profile with group and brief agencies
- Be part of the recruitment process
- Support the Retail Education Specialist in all main training events for experts and stylists
- Train and coach all new Dyson stylists, Expert & Vendors
Support the development of a Beauty execution for Dyson.
- Identify any different levers or support required to ensure the consistency of execution across Direct and retailers and over time
- Support the organization of events for Direct, professional and retailers and support Marketing and Communications team with all beauty activities, when required.
· Bachelor degree with high final evaluation
· Excellent public speaking
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Proven experience in the beauty industry (at least 2 years)
· Proven experience in training (2 years)
· Excellent presentation skills
· Attitude to lead both one2one and collective training sessions
· Curiosity and good predisposition to learn new things
- Dyson Bonus scheme
- ticket restaurant
- free coffee and drinks
- Discount on products