- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Singapore - Singapore
Design, develop and implement specific solution for home appliances products using a range of electronics technologies
Ensure design solutions meet product specifications and functional requirements (performance, reliability, DFM, cost and serviceability, compliance with international regulatory standards e.g. IEC, UL and EMC)
Prototypes and implements new product design including analog and digital hardware and embedded software
Produce detailed engineering materials including design schematics, PCB layout, Tolerance analysis, design notes, FMEA, Failure analysis report and technical review documents.
Work with motor, mechanical, approval and test engineers to ensure product and system requirements are fully met.
Assist manufacturing engineers to achieve design for manufacturer concept and optimal for high volume production environment
Identify and warn of technical risks throughout the product life cycle. Investigate these risks through to resolution with testing and analysis as required
Develop test methodology and conduct/drive electronics design verification & product validation test.
Support reliability and quality engineers in field return analysis, quality and reliability improvement
Involve in supplier audit to qualify and manage electronic components.
Drive suppliers and contract manufacturer’s production process to meets Dyson requirements.
Involve in electronics development process improvement activities
- Bachelor Degree in (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication ) or equivalent.
- At least minimum 2 years experience preferably personnel specializing in design and development of Electronics hardware circuits and system
- Design knowledge and experience in any of major aspect in Electronics such as Power Electronics, Motor control , Analogue, Digital and sensing technology with its interfacing (magnetic, optics, etc ) is preferred
- Have understanding on Embedded microcontroller based platforms, such as 8-bit/16-bit/ ARM Cortex microcontrollers would be an advantage
Working Knowledge of Schematic capture, PCB layout software, such as Mentor Graphics
Experience using simulation tools to support design calculations, tolerance analysis and documentation
Sound Knowledge in Home Appliance Safety Requirement / Standard will be an advantage
Full PDLC management experience/track record
Experience in EMC troubleshooting will be an advantage
Knowledge in Wiring design will be an advantage
Experience is Design QA, DFM, DFX, DFMEA would be an advantage
Capable to deliver high quality results within tight time deadlines.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and effectively as a team.