- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
At Dyson we believe that products designed for homes should be tested in homes, so we run extensive home trials for all our new products using Dyson people and their homes as a valuable test resource. We need to expand this capability and so we are recruiting technicians to help manage home trials across multiple product categories. The role requires close cooperation with the design teams to ensure new product features are rigorously tested, the test data is accurately captured and analysed, and that the home trial units are effectively managed. As a successful candidate you will need to understand how new technologies and features work. You will help create efficient trial methods. You will need to communicate with Dyson people globally. You will need to report results from the trials to stakeholders at all levels in the business and triage bugs to the engineering team. You will need to ensure trials are conducted in accordance with our strict safety and quality standards.
This is a great opportunity to perform a vital role at Dyson as part of the UK electronics verification team.
- Work with trialists and developers to ensure home trials are effective and efficient.
- Prepare early production and prototype product samples for home trials.
- Manage stocks of home trial units.
- Gather and analyse data from home trials.
- Present the trials data and respond to queries from developers and stakeholders.
- Create and manage bug reports.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Maintain a tidy and safe work place.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good basic IT skills, some programming experience an advantage.
- An understanding of electronics and software, further or higher education qualifications in either of these would be an advantage.
- Experience managing stocks of equipment.
- Experience working with consumer electronics an advantage.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines