- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Electronics System Verification team have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Engineer to deliver all aspects of Electronics Verification from requirements review and test system development through to data analysis and results reporting. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of dynamic teams to help support the understanding of new technologies, define test strategies and support the creation of testable requirements. A key component of this role will be developing automated test solutions which will involve using a wide range of tools including NI LabVIEW and TestStand, working with the rest of the team to ensure test solutions are scalable and platformed across multiple projects and categories. Working closely with the electronics and category teams, you will need to raise issues and support the investigation as required by the project.
Understand Dyson product requirements and what determines good or bad performance.
Work with project teams to determine test needs.
Make manual and automated electronics measurements
Take ownership of system verification across a number of different product categories
Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for systems testing
Work with test engineers and project leads to help manage the flow and presentation of meaningful test results.
Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice across Dyson.
Contribute to the definition and refinement of systems engineering processes.
- Labview, TestStand and/or Python competence
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline. Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
- Experience testing complex systems.
- Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
- Good organisational skills
- Ablity to handle a broad and complex workload.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidized café and restaurants]
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays