- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Singapore - Singapore
The electronics verification team is expanding and currently have an opportunity for an electronics test engineer - verification.
- Design and support robotics test strategy for Dyson’s robotics products
- Collaborate with engineers and managers globally to ensure meaningful and complete global test coverage
- Specify and build the test architecture including test equipment, tools and infrastructure
- Perform both exploratory and formal electronicrobotics testing
- Develop test automation to support test optimization
- Understand data analysis on test requirements and test result to improve the Dyson products performance
- Execute the test plans
- Create test reports with the good amount of data
- Support in root cause investigations & implement corrective actions for issues spanning multiple products/sites.
- Actively participate in product and/or process improvements & optimizations using Lean & Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies.
- Strong quantitative background; a master degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a high technology company with 2+ year System Test experience
- Excellent programming skills, and be proficient in the following languages: Python, Matlab, LabVIEW (preferably Certified LabVIEW Developer level or 5 + year hands-on experience); be able to enforce it in day-to-day tasks.
- Experience in embedded system programming is a plus
- Experience working with complex electronics hardware or mechanical systems
- An understanding of emergent behaviours in systems and how to measure them
- Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
- Good organisational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload
- Proven, structured approach to engineering verification, test procedures and equipment
- Great team player and able to communicate technical concepts to other team members