- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The UK system verification team carry out system verification testing across all categories in RDD through
Test Rig Development
Analysis of test results
Understand Dyson product requirements and what determines good or bad performance.
Work with project teams to determine test needs.
Make manual and automated electronics measurements
Take ownership of system verification across a number of different product categories
Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for systems testing
Work with test engineers and project leads to help manage the flow and presentation of meaningful test results.
Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice across Dyson.
Contribute to the definition and refinement of systems engineering processes.
· Labview, TestStand and/or Python competence
· An undergraduate degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline. Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
· Experience testing complex systems.
· Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
· Good organisational skills
· Ablity to handle a broad and complex workload.
Good written and verbal communication skills